Saturday, October 30, 2004

Crazy about blogging

It seems I get into a lot of Rah! Rah!- type blogging sites where everyone talks about the positive virtues of blogging and reporting the news. very rarely do I find sites discuss the negative aspects. Everyone has their own meanings on what blogging is all about or what it should be. A new technology that seems to have quite a few takers can't bve all wrong..,.or all right. As I venture into the world of blogs, though, I am finding the new technology interesting, refreshing and very consuming. One can spend hours on a computer and not realize it. The minutes fly by. I am becoming more and more convinced that the class I most feared becaue of a lack of technological know-how can be one of the most interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home